• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

California to TENN.:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
I'm leaving the Saturday, or even perhaps middle afternoon Friday, before the Rally for points East. Central CA(Clovis) and depart via Yosemite NP and through Central Nevada. Ely,NV is almost always my first stop for the night. I camp KOA,etc. when its not on a freeway with noise! No real itinerary, just rid'in east through NV.,Utah,Colorado,Kansas,Oklahoma, Arkanasas,Tennessee:). Join in with me:). Riding a GSA1200, solo act this time. I want to be at the Rally Wed. night or Thursday early. 400-600+ mile days. Happy Trails, Randy13233:thumb :usa

I'm leaving the Saturday, or even perhaps middle afternoon Friday, before the Rally for points East. Central CA(Clovis) and depart via Yosemite NP and through Central Nevada. Ely,NV is almost always my first stop for the night. I camp KOA,etc. when its not on a freeway with noise! No real itinerary, just rid'in east through NV.,Utah,Colorado,Kansas,Oklahoma, Arkanasas,Tennessee:). Join in with me:). Riding a GSA1200, solo act this time. I want to be at the Rally Wed. night or Thursday early. 400-600+ mile days. Happy Trails, Randy13233:thumb :usa

A group of 2-4 (still in the works) is leaving from AZ (date undetermined), and planning 600 mile days. There will be a 1000GS, me on an R1200S, and possibly one or two more (I know one of those is a GS).

We could try to make arrangements to meet. Let me know.

I may alter my plans to pick up a friend in Mayer,AZ., near Prescott Valley for part of the trip through S.Colorado, from AZ..Its not known for sure, but? Stay in touch. Anybody else from Calif.? I do a lot of eastern rallies and find CA plates rare and in small numbers, so I will be lucky to find another going my way, I figure. Randy:usa :dance

I may alter my plans to pick up a friend in Mayer,AZ., near Prescott Valley for part of the trip through S.Colorado, from AZ..Its not known for sure, but? Stay in touch. Anybody else from Calif.? I do a lot of eastern rallies and find CA plates rare and in small numbers, so I will be lucky to find another going my way, I figure. Randy:usa :dance

I'm going also, but leaving later than you (Sunday or Monday) and will probably have to slab it much of the way.

Wow, D man;

Slab is fine, but too bad you haven't a bit more time. My latest depart will be Saturday, early AM at sunrise, out through Yosemite NP to Tonapah and Ely, most probable. I may go the south route to Caliente, NV for Cedar, Utah etc. to S.Colorado crossing. Area 51 becons:) and the Extraterestrial Hwy.. Anyhow, keep me posted if you have any interest of catching up out there. I'll keep my watchful eye on the mirror. Randy, Red/White GSA1200 with Jesse's. I'm in a High Viz Olympia Jacket, so I look like a canary, going down the road:). :thumb :dance

Back