• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

northeast ohio to johnson city

R

rouxfuss

looking for others to join in ride on thursday from northeast ohio, arriving in johnson city on thursday any interest?

I may be interested. I am in Cleveland.

I assume you will be slabbing it to get there in a day? Looks like about 450 miles from here. I was gonna try to leave on Wednesday and take Rt23 most of the way. My schedule isn't set in stone yet.

Pete

Near Cleveland as well. Looking to leave on Wednesday for RT23 with an overnight somewhere in WV along the route.

Company anywhere along the way is welcome to join.

leaving thursday

I have to leave on thursday a.m. I will be leaving from southern suburbs of cleveland and will slab it down anyone to join in would be welcome . 23 looks good for those with more time.

farmer boy

I will try and make it over the next couple of weeks thanks for the invite

I plan to leave on Tuesday, stay in a hotel that night, then Wednesday morning go to JC. I have volunteered to help set up and do this and that.

I am leaving from Avon Lake. Looks like I will slab it down 77 to Wyethsville, VA and spend the night there.

Anyone interested?

rt 23

my plans have changed i freed up another day so i will be leaving on wednesday anyone looking for company let me know

Rt 23 looks good

I want to leave on Wednesday as well.
When are you getting started and where from? Someone pick a time and a meeting spot.
I'll be coming from Lakewood (west side of Cleveland)

Latest plans are to leave Tuesday with an overnight in Beckley, WV. I'll have a support vehicle (SO's car) in the chase.

If anyone's interested let me know.

Leaving NE Ohio Tuesday

Motorwerk check your pm.

Lets see if we can hook up for all or part of the ride.

Back