• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dunkin Booth at the rally

bamabmw

2009 MOA Rally Co-Chair
Hey Folks !

Your MOA rally Co-Chair here, Connie REaves.

Not only are Vance and I scheduled to sit in the dunking booth, but many of the MOA officials are too. The idea is to also get BMW Club Presidents, or other club officials, to sign up for a dunking time too. Since the dunkings are to make extra money for the charity, we feel like even more folks would take a shot at their club President and help the funds grow.

If you are a club President, or other club official, please e-mail me at BAMABMW@aol.com or Vance at rallychair2009@bmwmoa.org and let us slot you in!

If all of you would tell your club Presidents about this we could have the dunking booth time slots completely full.

THANKS in advance for your participation and help.
Connie Reaves

If things go wrong, you and Vance might make a lot of money for charity. However, I expect things to go great and I can't wait.

I've had four club President's step up to take a time slot to be dunked for charity.

I need to fill 5 more time slots of 30 minutes each.

If your club President is coming to the National, hit them up to e-mail me and sign up to sit in the dunking booth.

It's looking good !

When we get all time slots filled we will have the list of folks and times to dunk them, posted on the website.

Thanks !!
Connie Reaves

If KBasa is a target, then I want to be a target too! :wave

It sounds like a great idea. I have one request: I want my throwers to come directly from the Beer Tent.:1drink Gotta make it a more equal competition.:dance

Let's see more of those club presidents lining up and a special invitation to the ON staff!

Rev.Willie :whistle
Founder & Spiritual Leader of the Gonzo Touring Team (247)

Hey Rev Willie !

If you really want a time slot to be dunked, e-mail me at BamaBMW@aol.com
and I'll give you the times that are still open.

ALL the MOA Officers are on board for a dunking, as well as many of the MOA staff, your rally chair and co-chair, and 6 club Presidents so far.

Connie

I'll be the target on Friday, Noon-12:30:nyah

Hey vetbmwrider, you said you are "warming your arm up". You're the founder of Veteran BMW Riders--why aren't you a target too? Get a hold of Connie and let some folks pitch at YOU!:stick

I'll be the target on Friday, Noon-12:30:nyah

Hey vetbmwrider, you said you are "warming your arm up". You're the founder of Veteran BMW Riders--why aren't you a target too? Get a hold of Connie and let some folks pitch at YOU!:stick

This about making some money so I willing to let someone have their chance dunk me if they are will to pay. Let the bidding begin starting bid $50.00 for there chance for pay back.:nyah

If scheduling works I'm in. I hope the water gets changed every now and again.

dunktank.jpg

Back