• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks

T

TALLPAULS

Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks

My Ride Report…
I rode round trip from my hometown of Red Bluff, CA, to Sacramento, to Fresno, and to Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.

This ride was 781 miles. I left after work and rode down to Stockton for the night (178 miles). Then I finished the ride the next day (603 miles). I usually don't like riding the slab, but in this case I had limited time and wanted to be at the visitor center when it opened to plan my day. I spent most of the day visiting the parks and rode home afterward.

781 miles
f6949a15.jpg

Sequoia National Monument
996a45d9.jpg

Grant Grove Visitor Center
485f17d4.jpg

General Grant Grove
08f60cfb.jpg

a408d71b.jpg

d52e2a60.jpg

f6f5b694.jpg

455b371c.jpg

Last edited:
Paul,

Thanks for taking us along. I've never ridden any of those roads though now I just added Sequoia on my future wish list.

Paul,

Thanks for taking us along. I've never ridden any of those roads though now I just added Sequoia on my future wish list.

Glad you liked it Randy! I really enjoyed the ride and the hiking trails in the parks!

Last edited:
Those are some impressive trees, no?
Beautiful area, thanks for the pics.
Hope to ride out there someday.

Thank you for the report, paul.

a few years back, my family and i visited these parks, albeit in a cage.

our youngest - nicknamed "master of disaster" nearly gave his mother a heart attack as he darted around the cliff trail leading to that promontory viewing area in king's canyon.

ian

Back