• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Advocate harbor

SHOOTER55520

Planning to run Sussex N.B. to Advocate harbor N.S. and back next Sat the 30th. Anyone know the road conditions from Joggins around to Parrsboro route242 and back route 2 to Amherst? Looks like between 500 & 600 kilometers, should be a good day as long as there are no bad storms.

Planning to run Sussex N.B. to Advocate harbor N.S. and back next Sat the 30th. Anyone know the road conditions from Joggins around to Parrsboro route242 and back route 2 to Amherst? Looks like between 500 & 600 kilometers, should be a good day as long as there are no bad storms.

Road? There really is a road there? Couple of years ago that bombed out excuse for pavement beat the Hell out of my bike. An otherwise gorgeous landscape totally abused by the Nova Scotia government. Maybe it has improved but not likely. Advocate Harbour and Five Islands (camping) are wonderful though. Advocate Harbour was, at one time, a ship building site of significance. If I remember correctly, you can see Cape Split, over in the Annapolis Valley, from there. Better yet, go to Cape Split and enjoy a grand hike.

Go anyway but don't be in a hurry. Let us know what you find. Take some pictures because it really is beautiful. - Bob

Poor roads suck. If the weather is fair three of us from work will run it this weekend. will let you know about the road condition.

The cat is out of the bag

Road? There really is a road there? Couple of years ago that bombed out excuse for pavement beat the Hell out of my bike. An otherwise gorgeous landscape totally abused by the Nova Scotia government. Maybe it has improved but not likely. Advocate Harbour and Five Islands (camping) are wonderful though. Advocate Harbour was, at one time, a ship building site of significance. If I remember correctly, you can see Cape Split, over in the Annapolis Valley, from there. Better yet, go to Cape Split and enjoy a grand hike.

Go anyway but don't be in a hurry. Let us know what you find. Take some pictures because it really is beautiful. - Bob

Your right Bob;) , I'm going to do it again just to make sure. I wore the sides of my tires more in 1 hr than I usually do in 1 month. LOL See ride reports

Back