• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member - OH

1bluedog

Hi,

I joined during the Cleveland Intl Bike Show. Met a few members. My road ride is a 03 Rockster (bought off someone that won in BMW raffle - maybe one of you?) Nice ride, but I am sad to say, it only has 3,400 miles on the clock. Took it out today for the first ride of year, and was great to ride. Just wanted to say hi, and love the monthly mag.

MD

Welcome to the forum, MD. You're not far from some really nice roads down in the SE part of the state. Do you ride down there? Feel free to post ride reports with pics, including your bike. Have fun-looks like all us midwesterners are going to have some nice weather for the long weekend!

Welcome. The ON is a great read. You will find many of it's contributors here on the forum as well. Poke around, make yourself at home, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Will we meet you at the Rally in Tennessee this summer? Super time and a financial bargain to boot.

Steve

I have road a few time in southern OH - nice curves and hills. My parents live in Marquette, so I have ridden a lot in the UP trails (on my RM250 and snowmobile). Would like to try a GS next.

As for the rally, maybe next year - wife is sick, so I have already burnt a lot of vacation time this year. Going to be short day trips only for 2009.

Look forward to hooking up for a ride someday. Anyone ever in the Columbus area, let me know. Thanks. Mark

Ps Dan - I grew up in Marshall MI - go Spartans!

Welcome Aboard!

Looks like in addition to a Beemer you ride a Boomer!

Any chance you will be at the National in Tennessee?

Paul

It is the USS Ohio SSGN-726 (fka SSBN-726). Just like subs - have not been on it.

Here is my bike:

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Thanks. MD

Glad you joined the forum and that now you are a poster and not just a lurker. Welcome to the fun.

i have a feeling that one day in the future those rocksters will have a special place in the hearts of bmw enthusiasts as collectors bikes (as i'm sure they do for their current owners presently).

welcome to the forum!

I have road a few time in southern OH - nice curves and hills. My parents live in Marquette, so I have ridden a lot in the UP trails (on my RM250 and snowmobile). Would like to try a GS next.

As for the rally, maybe next year - wife is sick, so I have already burnt a lot of vacation time this year. Going to be short day trips only for 2009.

Look forward to hooking up for a ride someday. Anyone ever in the Columbus area, let me know. Thanks. Mark

You're on!...
I live in Canal Winchester...can't be but minutes from you. I do long (er) rides...mostly on Saturdays....on the best twisties in OH.
Tell the wife we'll be on the road @ 10am :wave but I'll have you back by 7.....:love

Back