• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Arai shield question

BarkSlayer

I have several different shields for my Arai Quantum f and am considering the purchase of a new Astral. Can anyone confirm if the shields from my Quantum will fit the Astral, or will I need a pile of new shields as well? Can't get any response from the tech people on the Arai Americas web site. :dunno

Jim Miller said:
I have several different shields for my Arai Quantum f and am considering the purchase of a new Astral. Can anyone confirm if the shields from my Quantum will fit the Astral, or will I need a pile of new shields as well? Can't get any response from the tech people on the Arai Americas web site. :dunno

Call your nearest CycleGear, they'll know. You can find them on the internet.
I know about several models (the ones I own) but I don't know about F-Astral. I know a Quantum shield fits the old RX7s. I switched my new RX shield to my new Quantum lid when I bought it, saving the new Q shield for later.

Back