• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Going to the National?

Are you going to the National?

• You betcha

Votes: 65 81.3%
  • If my wife/husband will let me

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • If my parents will let me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, but no

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
MOA National

Draggin' along the Ball and Chain. You know how that goes. She'll out ride me (mileage), again this year, anyway.

I hate it when that happens. I have to become either 1) Retired or 2) a school teacher.
Wah!

Fredly:confused:

Re: MOA National

Black Fly said:
Draggin' along the Ball and Chain. You know how that goes. She'll out ride me (mileage), again this year, anyway.

I hate it when that happens. I have to become either 1) Retired or 2) a school teacher.
Wah!

Fredly:confused:

Or 3) Secure in your studliness.

HTH,

dave

Hey GSJoe! Great to hear you're going to the National. As a first timer with no basis for comparision, I'd be interested in your opinion of the format we're using this year (e.i. "taking over downtown").

I'll be in the Beer Garden Friday night. Look me up! I'll be the one with half an ear. Can't miss!!

Also, I'll tell you the REAL story about martini's.....

Hawk
VP BMWMOA

Hawk Hawthorne said:
Hey GSJoe! Great to hear you're going to the National. As a first timer with no basis for comparision, I'd be interested in your opinion of the format we're using this year (e.i. "taking over downtown").

I'll be in the Beer Garden Friday night. Look me up! I'll be the one with half an ear. Can't miss!!

Also, I'll tell you the REAL story about martini's.....

Hawk
VP BMWMOA

This kind of makes me wonder if we should have forum gathering there on Friday night.....

Who's in?

Friday night. Beer Garden. 7pm by the guy with a half an ear.

dave

You can certainly have a forum at the Beer Garden, but I (and the rest of the Board of Directors) will be working that shift. If you guys didn't drink so fast, I might have time to join you, but you DOOOOO....:dunno :dunno :dunno

Hawk

OK - 8pm!

Alright, 7 might be tough for me and a couple of the moderators too. Why don't we look at 8pm in the beer garden by the guy with a half an ear or the guy with the red hair and the big bottle of Ritalin?

I'm going to put another thread in the Rally forum that announces the first actual Forum Members happening.

:thumb

Meeting of the Minds?

As a newbee to this new forum, I hereby invite myself. I'll be the miggle aged guy, balding with a grey beard wearing jeans and a leather vest. You can't miss me. See ya'll there.

Sounds great.

The half eared man and the ritalin boy will be serving :beer along with the rest of your board of directors.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your pov) the beer garden sales are closely monitored so as much as we would like to just toss one to our buddies here on the forum you will need to bring some $$ for the suds.

Fun is where you find it and in Charleston there will be fun in the beer garden Friday at 8....PM!

Re: OK - 8pm!

KBasa said:
... the first actual Forum Members happening.
:thumb

You might call it a "be-in." (Need to be Mac-type to get that one.)

Or how about a "beer-in" Nothing like calling it what it is!

Ian
@8

Hmmmm. 8 O'clock in the garden, eh? Will Jimmie Rodgers be there with the leopard-skin bimbo?

Dave, do you remember her? in Moodus? Whew!

fredly
:stick

Leopard skin bimbo? Missed her completely. All I remeber 'bout Moodus is flying down to Washington Sq. in Manhattan & pickinging up some bud. Should have focusued on the pie. My mistake.

Hey Swider! I know the half-ear fellow, but, pray, tell, who is the red haired, black horn rimed, Ritalin Yankee to whom you made reference?......:brow

Hawk:p

(Sorry Rob!)

Quite embarassing Hawk. My two worst subjects is school were typing and spelling. That was a typo. Keep that blue pencil sharp.:smile

Back