• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What's The Matter..?

Wow, no kidding:
http://www.bmw-motorrad.ca/En/summerfest.php

With the exception that this is thrown by BMW Motorrad Canada and in Canada, it does seem to be terrible planning. They must not have read all of those snazzy BMW advertisements that point out that BMW motorcycles (and their riders) have a well-earned reputation not for wandering around the neighborhood on sunny weekends, but for wandering around the earth...

They do this every year, and it has never made sense to me. I do know that it is hard to get dates at Mosport and that might be one of the reasons. Of course, I've never attended the local event because I'm always at the MOA national.

I believe there is a separate Canadian demo fleet.

Holly

Back