• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

GRAND PRIZE for Volunteers ONLY

Norwood

That road looks good!
:D Gift Certificate valued at $1800 from BrazilMoto.
Brazil Motorcycle Adventure with BrazilMoto

Our grand prize for "Volunteers only" will be a gift certificate worth $1800, which allows for the opportunity to enjoy a Brazil Motorcycle Adventure with BrazilMoto. The value of this certificate will cover one person's basic 1-week tour package for a double occupancy accommodation with 650cc bike rental, and can be applied to any other tour as well. You can even custom design your tour to suit your riding skills and your schedule. Enjoy the basic tour with a friend or extend your visit to Brazil with BrazilMoto as your host. I can personally attest to this tour. :clap<br />http://www.brazilmoto.com<br/>

:bow :dance::D

For a list of all our door prizes for Volunteers ONLY .... check this thread:
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=33374

Sign up now....your chances are very good to win one of these prizes....you must be a volunteer and have registered at Volunteer Central during the rally.

Last edited:
Ok a bump....

but you chances are about 1 in 1800 for winning a volunteer door prizes...any of them...so step up and volunteer now.... I will add you to the volunteer pool and we will fit you rally schedule with your volunteer time..... check with us at Volunteer Central.

Thanks folks

Brazil? - WOW!

wootsmiley.gif

This should open the floodgates! :thumb

I'm glad I volunteered to work rally registration Thursday morning! Mind you I would have done it anyhow because I had a lot of fun doing it in West Bend, but this just sweetens the deal. :thumb

I'm glad I volunteered to work rally registration Thursday morning! Mind you I would have done it anyhow because I had a lot of fun doing it in West Bend, but this just sweetens the deal. :thumb

Yep, just a way to say "Thanks" for all the volunteers... don't forget to stop by Volunteer Central to put you name in the hat.....

See you at the rally!

My present wife and I have volunteered to work a shift in the Beer Garden with the Beeg List gang on Thursday. Will the straw bosses of the shifts enter our names into the drawing? I'm ready to go to Brazil. Or at least get a Brazilian.:groovy

My present wife and I have volunteered to work a shift in the Beer Garden with the Beeg List gang on Thursday. Will the straw bosses of the shifts enter our names into the drawing? I'm ready to go to Brazil. Or at least get a Brazilian.:groovy

When you pick up your registration packet at the school....Volunteer Central will be located in the school....just sign up there....

Hey work with second committee and get a second chance to win....:)

Yes, like 50/50??!! Always in need of volunteers......

Britta

Yep and to win the Grand Prize and any Volunteer Door Prizes... you will need to sign up at Volunteer Central to enter the drawing.... sign up for each committee that your are volunteering with.... to add to your chances of winning...

Look for Volunteer Central

Back