• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What's Happening in East TN?

T

tomsljr

.... besides the rally? I am a new member in Sweetwater Tn, near Knoxville. I have been riding BMW's for a few years and currently own a K75S and a R75/5. Are there any local groups or rides? It's all v-twins and Japanese sport bikes around here, would be nice to know there are a few other Beemer folks around.

I'm sure there is a club not too far away from you, I'm sure others will chime in from the area. Did you get your "Anonymous" book yet?
What year K75S?
Gilly

Looking at my Anonymous book and a map, I see one each in Athens and Englewood and 3 in Lenoir City, bunches in Knoxville.
BMW Riders of Knoxville #156 would seem to be the closest club.

http://www.bmwrok.org/

What's happening...?

.... besides the rally? I am a new member in Sweetwater Tn, near Knoxville. I have been riding BMW's for a few years and currently own a K75S and a R75/5. Are there any local groups or rides? It's all v-twins and Japanese sport bikes around here, would be nice to know there are a few other Beemer folks around.

Stop by the BMW dealer in Dixi Lee Junction (West Knoxville) sometime. Their post it board may be of some help. You can ask some of the friendly sales folks also.

See you at the Rally.

:D

East TN BMW Club

The Pteryodactyl Club (MOA Club #63) meets monthly at the "Little Steakhouse" in Grey, TN, about 2 miles from the rally site. Join us for breakfast on any 3rd Sat AM at 8 o'clock. There is often/not always a ride after breakfast.:wave

Fellow newby and BMW rider

Hey, Great to hear that there are some BMW riders close by, I live in Cleveland TN, and i do quite a bit of riding on the weekends. I also attend my brothers ride on the 3rd thursday of every month we meet at Panera in cleveland, TN. Then the following saturday we ride together. Just a trying to get some people together who like to ride and meet fellow riders. All bikes are welcomed for this ride. You can see when the next meeting is at ridersnet.net. If you like to ride give me a shout.:wave

Back