• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Mid Hudson Valley NY Riders?

I was planning on making it, but allergies are knocking me down and making me all woozy.

I thought it was best not to ride. Can we try again?

:eat

Bike is back together, so...

...I'll probably do this ride tomorrow (Saturday 23rd).

542992367_wnpFM-XL.jpg

Leave from Russ' Country Kitchen at 10:00.

Russ' Country Kitchen
Phoenicia Plaza
5575 Route 28
Phoenicia , NY 12464

501130069_gtCVv-M.gif

GPS seminar this weekend at MAX BMW in Troy.

From the MAX BMW newsletter;

Free GPS Seminar this Saturday, May 30th, 9:30 AM.

With so much power in such a little box, most riders aren't even aware of the full capabilities of their GPS. This Saturday morning at the Troy, NY store, a representative from Garmin will be in the shop to give you first-hand insight into getting the most out of your GPS. The presentation will include tips and tricks, shortcuts, and a question and answer session. This is a free event. Bring your GPS and follow along!

Mid-Hudson riders

I don't know if there are currently any organized groups riding in my area. Occasionally I see groups passing through, but I don't see them on a regular basis.

So, who's riding in this area? Where do you meet? Where do you eat? Got anything planned? Wanna plan something?

Sandhog here, I'm currently without a license, a little bump in the road, but recently picked up my first BMW ('86 K100RS) and will be up asap. I live in Dutchess county.

I don't know if there are currently any organized groups riding in my area. Occasionally I see groups passing through, but I don't see them on a regular basis.

This is my usual stomping ground:

524867591_xuCeK-L.jpg

So, who's riding in this area? Where do you meet? Where do you eat? Got anything planned? Wanna plan something?

Hey Guys & Gals,

Late to the party, as usual.... Been traveling alot for work via fixed wing. I see so many of you, from my cage, as IÔÇÖm coming and going from this very stomping ground the past few weeks. But Im always busy doing something for work or the kids. I missed the Rhinebeck meet but drove past a dozen of you.

I subscribed to this thread so if there is anything happening I'll be notified via email so I can plan to join the posse. IÔÇÖve been day dreaming about Octoberfest & Color in the Catskills at Hunter since April...

Any one riding the weeknd of July 25/26th?

I was living till very recently in the Gunks and my bike is still up there in storage. Any one up for a ride the weekend of the 25 and 26?

How does it sound, riding from Middletown to Tannerville and Kaaterskill falls for a half and hour hike to the falls?

Im pretty sure I can make it. I'll be starting from the foot of Overlook. I havenÔÇÖt been to the Gunks in a while.

Which day? Sat or Sun?
I cant make Sun but might be game for Sat afternoon. Please be more specific of start location. Do you mean Overlook Blvd?
Does any one know the Blueberry Ice Cream Parlor on Rt 302? Its a good starting location.

Make sure to bring proper foot gear for hiking at the falls. There have been three hikers that have slipped because of conditions and/or improper shoes. The guy from Georgia didn't make it.

Make sure to bring proper foot gear for hiking at the falls. There have been three hikers that have slipped because of conditions and/or improper shoes. The guy from Georgia didn't make it.

Hey SVCWRKR, Im on Fishcreek road....

I am guessing this tread has died. Well. Happy riding. I will post some photos from my ride and the hike to the falls.

Back