• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Mid Hudson Valley NY Riders?

I am guessing this tread has died. Well. Happy riding. I will post some photos from my ride and the hike to the falls.

Sorry worked today due to storm damage in area. Tornado touch down in Bloomington made a mess. Hopefully I can ride tomorrow.:bow

I was living till very recently in the Gunks and my bike is still up there in storage. Any one up for a ride the weekend of the 25 and 26?

How does it sound, riding from Middletown to Tannerville and Kaaterskill falls for a half and hour hike to the falls?

I thought this posse was rallying for next weekend?

Yep. I figured I route already how to sneak out by Roundout reservoir, Yagersville, Sundown Peekamouse and etc. to Tannersville.
It might be to much for one after noon but it is worth the try.
I wish I can rid the whole weekend but I am on call on Sunday.

For me the best starting location is Ellenville.

Let me know.
I ride a Canyon Red R1200C:thumb

Got my dates mixed up. Working days this coming Saturday and DU barbecue at Cantine field Sunday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K 1300GT

Hudson Valley riders

Hello Reid,

Not sure if you are still monitiring this thread, but i would like to speak with you on the phone. I can't seem to find your number anywhere. Please send me an e mail with your phone contact information to: mfriedle@verizon.net.

If anybody else has a phone number for Reid, send it to the above address.

Thanks

Friedle

Hi Michael,

I sent an email, let me know if you did not receive it. I have limited cell and email access right now...

631161010_Hjn7n-O.gif

...cause I'm in the middle of nowhere right now!

Last edited:
I haven't seen the details but I'm planning on camping.

If it gets really cold I may "camp" in the lobby of the lodge. :whistle

I am coming up Sat. morning so save me a spot!

I guess we can only sign up for one of these rider events Saturday morning so I'll get there before the frost melts... I wish I could make it Friday but I'll be working in the apple.

George in Peekskill has been organizing some rides in the Hudson Valley..we went out to the DL water gap a few weeks ago..im a new rider in Wappingers Falls so im game for meeting others/riding. I'll be at the Colours in the Cats in a few weeks.

ira

George in Peekskill has been organizing some rides in the Hudson Valley

thanks Ira, nice seeing you up at Hunter Mtn today, hope we can get together for another ride again soon.

i have been trying to get some BMW owners in the Hudson valley region together for rides/wrenching sessions etc. if anyone is interested please e-mail at the following address: gforman7618@optonline.net

thanks,
George

Back