• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Max Moto to open new shop in NJ

Happen to be on Wilbers shock web site to see who sells Wilbers shock and up came Max Motorcycle of NH,NY, and this winter in Northern NJ.

I believe that may be a tiny bit premature.. although it would be nice to have MAX within the NJ borders. That note has been on their website for about 2 years now.. I believe it initially referred to last winter.

At one time there was Ledgewood BMW - Rt.46 & Rt. 80.
I - when I lived in NJ- Chester - always went up to pick their brains.
Great location of 46/80 Lk. Ho
On another site - A fellow NJ rider said he found out last yr. about Max moving in N. Jersey - but due to Sept. market crash - things were put on hold for now - but will follow through in the future.

At one time there was Ledgewood BMW - Rt.46 & Rt. 80.
I - when I lived in NJ- Chester - always went up to pick their brains.
Great location of 46/80 Lk. Ho
On another site - A fellow NJ rider said he found out last yr. about Max moving in N. Jersey - but due to Sept. market crash - things were put on hold for now - but will follow through in the future.

Correct.

The NJ Turnpike Exits are too far south but exit 163 on the Garden State would be just fine with me...That would be the Rte 17 North exit at Paramus. Can't wait for the open house!!

Back