• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pop-up Campers

What Brand Pop-up Camper Trailer do you have

• Aspen Ambassador by TrailMaster

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Bunkhouse SE

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • LeesureLite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outfitter by Total Outdoor Adventre

• QuickSilver 2.0

• Roadman

• Time Out

• Other

• Total voters

Oldmanwheeler

Well I've been gone awhile, I traded my RT and went to the dark side for a year but I solved that mistake when I decided to take a nap on it at 65 MPH out on a lonely stretch of road in Eastern Colorado. To make a long story short I spent 6 weeks on life support and just over two months in two different hospitals. Today it's been just over 10 months since the accident and I've been in five hospitals and I'm still recovering at home.

Now with the good news. Monday morning Herb at Grass Roots BMW is delivering me my new black 2009 K1200LT Hannigan Trike. What a great person to work with. I can't say enough good things about Herb and his staff.

I'm looking for information, suggestions, recommendations and absolute don't buy feedback on a pull behind camping trailer. I've looked them all over on the internet and of course they all say they are the best, but what do you guy's out there who have them recommend? Thanks in advance and it's great to be back on a BMW

Wow, what a story. Congrats on the new bike. Herb and Reno are top notch folks who know customer service.

Thrilled to hear that you will be back on the road. Sorry for no camper info but had to wish you well!

I had a Time Out camper for several years. I based my decision on the fact that it was all off the ground. That was it's only superior feature over Bunkhouse "type" campers. The set up (especially with one person) is time consuming - very difficult to access the small amount of storage while traveling & accessing storage while set up involves crawling under the bed. It's a well built trailer and I probably would have kept it had I been able to afford to have someone else tow and set it up.

Back