• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Minnesota Riders want to hook up?

W

WolfRun

Are there any Minnesota riders that want to hook up and plan some rides? I'm new to BMW and have ridden HD's all my life, and it would be awesome to hook up with some BMW riders out there.

I prefer Starbuck's to bars, but I'm open to any riding!

Take care,

Last edited:
Kurt

If you haven't checked out the Minnesota BMW club www.bmwmocm.com it would be a good place to start.

There also should be some tech sessions coming up in your area also which will help you hook up with local riders. There is an Airhead tech session May 16th, (see post) in the Twin Cities area and may be of interest.

I am a remote member of the club (I am in Chippewa Falls, WI) and don't get to many club meetings or functions because of work and distance, but hope to in the future.

The Hiawatha Rally is coming up also, end of May which will be a good opportunity to meet like minded riders. Also, mid May is the Great River Road Rally in western Wisconsin, but it is the same weekend of the Airhead tech session.

Check them out, and if you find yourself near Chippewa Falls, let me know. I know some great local roads and great places for road food.

Welcome to BMW.

Todd Nordwig
Chippewa Falls, WI

Hey man welcome ,Good to have you

rockdoll@hotmail.com. feel free to shoot me a E-mail I try ride when i can.

June 20th BMW demo trucks will be at MoonMotorsports in monticello,maybe see you there?

MN riding

What do you ride and what type of riding do you like?

+1 on the BMWMOCM (even if I am a little biased ;) ). Come to one of our meetings and see what we're all about.
We are currently putting together a bunch of rides for this year and there's always folks planning a get together, or ride, almost every weekend.

Hiawatha Rally is always a good time. You can't find a bad road in SE Minnesota. :thumb

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
-K

Come on over to the East side, we ride the river ( Mississippi) all the time. Welcome to Beemers, you will love it.

Tim

Well I'll be...

I've been riding this thing for over two years now and never heard of you guys and gals. As a matter of fact I really guzzled the cool-aid and now own a /6. It's a rider/ on-going project. :german
Wish I hadn't planned a big West ride over the Hiawatha dates, but I did :doh
Wish I hadn't planned a ride down to Soldiers Grove for the Madison clubs rally, I could use some tech tips and visual aids, but I did. After grousing about the winter I just have to get out in May.
I'm going to check out the links I glossed over before writing this hope to meet some of you soon!
(Slimy Crud this Sunday the 3rd)

Jeff Sanders - Hastings

Back