• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Bozeman Airheads?

G

getset

Any Bozeman Airheads, (or others) on here that might like to get together for a ride (and then a beer afterward?) in the coming months? I am new to BMW's, and would like to learn from those who are not.

Cheers!
J---

This was just sent Tuesday:

"Well it was a close race for a while; but Ed Field pulled ahead and is now the new President of the Montana BMW Riders Club. Congratulations to Ed!

The VP is Chuck Reeves and the Sec/Treasurer is Amelia Ward. We should see the first response on this from Ed in this monthÔÇÖs newsletter. Remember this monthÔÇÖs meeting is April 19th the West is meeting in Philipsburg at the Sunshine Station and the East meeting is in Joliet, at the Homestead Caf?®. Hope we get a good turnout for both meetings. May the weather be kind. Happy Riding."

Amelia's email is: abward At bresnan.net

Get in the club.

See ya next Sunday!

I'll second the invitation.

http://www.mtbmwriders.org/

The above message was about our first vote in something like a decade or more.
Usually, we just ride and eat, and talk about trips or ice racing Bultacos and such.

There's also the Airheads club, with a few members in your area. We usually meet for "tech days" (helping each other fix our old bikes, or just BSing) in May or June at a friend's place in Helena, again later in Great Falls, and a friendly cook-out near the end of the good riding season in Kalispell.

http://www.airheads.org/

Thanks for the links. I will set up my membership and try and make one of the events in the not to distant future.

Best,

On advrider, the moderator of the Old Skool section is from Bozeman. He probably knows a few people.

I saw a few BMW's when I was there over the summer..

getset,

We'll look forward to meeting you. If you can make it to lunch at Phillipsburg; one of our members lives there and has, well, let's say more than one airhead.

PS: You don't have to own a beemer, or even ride your bike, to our lunch get-togethers... Our concession to Montana weather; one member has even flown to lunch in his puddle-jumper.

Not sure If I will make the 4-19 luncheon, and there is a big bike (non motor) swap in Bozeman that I will be attending. In the future for sure.

Cheers!

Lufmeister

Just thought I would put a word out to any of you MT riders. I have a Lufmeister fairing and rear top box in real good shape that I would like to see get some use. I would gladly trade it for other parts, or beer? or whatever. To big to worry about shipping so make me an offer. I just want it to not be on the garage floor anymore.

cheers.

Back