• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need help: shovel fender

desmedt

My 2004 R1150RS front fender (AKA shovel) broke off and flew away while I was riding on (ahem.. er..) high speed on a highway. By the time I walked back it had been crushed a few times by cars and trucks.

I need help finding a replacement. Apparently there are none in the US nor Germany. Special order only, for $400, plus paint and shipping. Say what? A carbon one (if it exists) should be cheaper than that.

Does anyone know a place that collects crashed bikes? There must be a used fender somewhere. Need a blue one, but will take any color at this time.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Pepe Lepew

Back