• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I'm Tired of this Already!!!

Wow, you got hit hard yesterday!

I had two near collisions, just on the short drive home from dinner, as guys tried to sling shot out of side roads onto the main road. I should have stayed home but I don't cook. :D I took a picture of my car in the garage, and of the back yard, that I'll try to post later.

I'm going out now to see whether my snowblower will cut through this stuff; it's pretty wet.

Last edited:
I took a picture of my car in the garage, and of the back yard, that I'll try to post later.

And here they be:

2019 April storm 002 (Large).JPG

The Subie, after it's short adventure...

2019 April storm 003 (Large).JPG

The back yard.

2019 April storm 001 (Large).JPG

View out the front...

All in all, it was a very satisfying storm.

Next time, Rinty, please don’t be so quick to share with your southern neighbors.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing they feel sorry for us. :)

But the best thing is being able to post pictures again. It's been a couple of years.

Hmmm the only ice I know is in my drinks ....:stick :heh

All joking aside I do miss real seasons as all we have down here is warm, hot, steamy hot and solar surface temperatures....:banghead

Just about six inches of fresh slushy wet crap here in the Black Hills today. But it is melting quickly, streets nearly clear. Should be riding this weekend for certain!

Back