• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Waukesha Tech day (and party!) April 11th!

Rapid_Roy

April 11th, I am having a Tech day and a party after (or during).
I have invited BMWMOA members and ADV riders
Bedroll space and camping is available.
PM me for directions
I am going to have a trueing stand and my brother there, and offering my garage facilities and tools for those who want to do. It's just far enough from your house that the oil would be hot enough to change!
:ha

I will help with anything that requires one hand, I am not putting down my drink!

Last edited:
April 11th, I am having a Tech day and a party after (or during).
Bedroll space and camping is available.
I will help with anything that requires one hand, I am not putting down my drink!

Don't ya just love this guy! You're such a sweetie, Roy.

Hey, I'm throwin' a party here!

I'll probably put the drink down for special people, if they need my help.

Rapid_Roy
Sequestered Blueser

Hmmm, that's an interesting post count there RR.
Could it be . . . . . . . SATAN?!!!!!! :ha

:dance

Oh boy - oh boyohboyohboy!!!!

On the calander.

Thanks Roy!!!
:thumb

(Can I contribute anything?)

Dear Mr. Rapid, (if that in fact is your real name),
I must take exception and voice my great displeasure with the idea of you having a tech day during one of the holiest weekends of the year.
That's right - it's Masters weekend!
Saturday. Moving day at the Masters.
I believe it was the great golf writer, Herbert Wind Warren, who said....no wait, it was Ben Wright.....,or Ken Venturi.......or Chris Schenkel......no, he said that the great taste of beer comes in a bottle.
Anyway, somebody famous once said that you can't win the Masters on Saturday, but you can sure lose it.
And you, Mr Rapid, (if that in fact is your real name) will be working with one hand while your other hand, I'm presuming, will not be holding a mashie, niblick, or even a spoon!!!
:bottle Shame, Shame
I am deeply disturbed, somewhat abhorred, and even maybe a little bit chagrined.
Well, have fun anyway.

Dear Mr. Rapid, (if that in fact is your real name),
I must take exception and voice my great displeasure with the idea of you having a tech day during one of the holiest weekends of the year.
That's right - it's Masters weekend!
Saturday. Moving day at the Masters.
I believe it was the great golf writer, Herbert Wind Warren, who said....no wait, it was Ben Wright.....,or Ken Venturi.......or Chris Schenkel......no, he said that the great taste of beer comes in a bottle.
Anyway, somebody famous once said that you can't win the Masters on Saturday, but you can sure lose it.
And you, Mr Rapid, (if that in fact is your real name) will be working with one hand while your other hand, I'm presuming, will not be holding a mashie, niblick, or even a spoon!!!
:bottle Shame, Shame
I am deeply disturbed, somewhat abhorred, and even maybe a little bit chagrined.
Well, have fun anyway.
I can only respond Sirrah.......

what?

Is Becky coming?
:stick

I can only respond Sirrah.......

what?

Is Becky coming?
:stick

What time does this little soiree begin? While my bike is absolutely perfect in every way, I am always up for learning more about the inner workings of said perfect bike - or any bike for that matter. It also gives me the opportunity to stand over JohnnyB's shoulder and say, "That's not how (your name here) did it at Roy's tech day :scratch " when he' s out in the garage working on his bike.

:laugh :laugh :laugh

I'll let ya know for sure as soon as I find out if another event is or is not happening. Can we go out bunny-hunting the next morning, seeing as it's easter and all?

BTW, I will have the much coveted R bike exhaust nut wrench. I'll see if I can get some carb sticks and some other BMW appropriate tools. Thoroughbred Cycles is a skip away for those who want parts, and I am sure we can make a parts run.

Brian and I will be there.

Hotspice --- Are you coming too? I would like your assistance getting the GS wired with the cool gizmo-electronics wiring plate that you gave me.

Master Roy --- what would you like from the Beemer Hill supply coffers? Chafing Dishes? Nesco?

I'll bring "whatever" in next week sometime and drop them off on my way home from work. Let me know.

Brian and I will be there.

Hotspice --- Are you coming too? I would like your assistance getting the GS wired with the cool gizmo-electronics wiring plate that you gave me.

Master Roy --- what would you like from the Beemer Hill supply coffers? Chafing Dishes? Nesco?

I'll bring "whatever" in next week sometime and drop them off on my way home from work. Let me know.

:clapThank you, that is very kind of you. MOA ambassadors? Now this party has cred! I think we have a Nesco, but I am not sure if I will need it. I was sorta planning a summer menu with Brats, Burgers, Italians, and Hungarians, since I have no idea who is showing up. It might be a good idea to keep all that warm though, I will check. I was going to buy much Spotted Cow, Fat Squirrel and even some Bitter Woman, and, of course, Tequila!

:thumb

I thought my Mom was the only owner of the mysterious Nesco device.
That is a real blast from the past, Sue. Wow.
Every T-day it was the sweet potato roaster.
Circa. sometime just after electricity was invented, she still has it, I will eventually steal it.

OK, now I have to come up. :D

Last edited:
That's what's gonna happen.
OK, this thing with calling dibs on a couch.
I think we should play Pigs for dibs on the couch, what say ye?

Back