• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Wedge

If it's mine that you meant, the color is standard but the checkers are actually decals that I purchased years ago. They went on in 2 evenings (each color went on separately, so the alignment had to be good).
http://www.ralle-bikes.de/shop/index.php or http://www.2wheels4u.de/mondoshop/index.php?cat=KAT166 is where you can buy them.
That would also be my bike in the photos, up in Ohio in Winter!

Yes it was - should have been more specific.

Very nice - and thanks for the links

My new pride an joy

2010 K1300S - Just home a few minutes

Attachments

• BMW K1300S.jpg
    BMW K1300S.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,027
Here's my 2009 K1300S -- figured it deserved a spot on the hit parade with these other wedge bikes.

Attachments

• DSCN7329.jpg
    DSCN7329.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 884
A "bumblebee," finally...

At the top of Kenosha Pass with fall color aspen trees in the background:
92908ridewithBob005.jpg

My fire breathing dragon. Had it for nearly 2 years now. Added a Remus Powercone and it really scowls at the road.

Gravity

Attachments

• k1300s small.jpg
    k1300s small.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 835
My Ride

I spent 4 months looking at all kinds of bikes and then I narrowed it down to this one. I think its a keeper.:eat

Attachments

• 1135fla_20.jpg
    1135fla_20.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 798
Rainy day, worked in garage...

Here's a pic after installing the Aeroflow system on my '08 GT.

Attachments

• Aero.jpg
    Aero.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 771
Sorry for the garage shots, but so far it's still unfit to get out riding here.

2008 K1200GT fully equipped with every option and more.

P1000336-2.jpg

P1000330-2.jpg

Ive added a bunch of farkles so far, some made the swap over from my R1100RS, some are new.

Sargent seat
28L topcase
Wunderlich tankbag
Additional power socket in the battery cover panel for powering the tankbag
Autocom with bike to bike GMRS
Zumo 550 on a home made mount
Gerbings power outlet
Fuzeblock (on order) to power all accessories
Larger foot plate welded onto the sidestand

My "new" 2008 K1200GT

Here's a "first ride" shot....just leaving home.

Attachments

• DSC03703.jpg
    DSC03703.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 557
Nobody owns this bike

It is a gently used, one-owner 2009, that had under 2,700 miles on it when purchased. Came with the exact options I was going to install, saving me time and money. Also came with a 49L top case that I had painted to match. Looking forward to long rides in the mountains.

Attachments

• IMG_1294.jpg
    IMG_1294.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:
Out for a Memorial weekend ride. This photo was taken about three miles shy of Silvercliffe, CO, the Sangre de Christo mountain range is in the background:
WestcliffeSkylineride009.jpg

Out for a Memorial weekend ride. This photo was taken about three miles shy of Silvercliffe, CO, the Sangre de Christo mountain range is in the background:
WestcliffeSkylineride009.jpg

Love the Silver Cliff area. Great place to ride. Think I'll do that too, someday. Nice bike.

First post....here's my baby......

A shot outside of my front office...
fountainright2.jpg

Back