• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Wedge

My K12R

My 2006 K12R.

Purchased used but in excellent condition. When I switch back to my LT I think there is something wrong with it

Attachments

• _MG_1464.jpg
    _MG_1464.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 930
Just before heading to the Dells rally last Fall:

bike1.jpg

Soggy 4th of July in Wisconsin

It was a long, wet ride to Eau Claire this year.

Attachments

• Rainy 4th.jpg
    Rainy 4th.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 985
My old wedge

old wedge.jpg

This is a picture of my old 2010 gt before my bike was infected by all the problems plaguing this model.

The bike handled great, it was me screaming like a little girl. I went north out of watson lake, route 4, I think....That was nearly hell but I beat the rain. I don't remember much pavement on that road. It had all the surfaces though. Worst was the thick river rock, that was like marbles, then there was a worser part which was new construction of the road...that part was soft dirt, even drove around the excavator that was parked in middle of the road. I am not sure if I should of been driving that section of the road or the section about fifty feet away. One looked as bad as the other and then they joined back together. That route was about 600+ miles with no pavement.
Then 100 miles north of fairbanks turns to gravel so thats about 800 miles to and fro and just when I thought there was no more gravel I deviated from my route and took the denali highway which was a hundred or more.
So of the 9k trip about 1500 was non paved.

The bike handled great, it was me screaming like a little girl. I went north out of watson lake, route 4, I think....That was nearly hell but I beat the rain. I don't remember much pavement on that road. It had all the surfaces though. Worst was the thick river rock, that was like marbles, then there was a worser part which was new construction of the road...that part was soft dirt, even drove around the excavator that was parked in middle of the road. I am not sure if I should of been driving that section of the road or the section about fifty feet away. One looked as bad as the other and then they joined back together. That route was about 600+ miles with no pavement.
Then 100 miles north of fairbanks turns to gravel so thats about 800 miles to and fro and just when I thought there was no more gravel I deviated from my route and took the denali highway which was a hundred or more.
So of the 9k trip about 1500 was non paved.

Wow - very impressed!

sounds like you should have put knobbies on it :stick

Grand Canyon

My 2007 GT at the Grand Canyon. What a great ride!

Attachments

• IMG_2472.jpg
    IMG_2472.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 912
OK, I'm in!
This was taken last week while on a ride outside of Tampa.
I recently moved here from Ohio... Sure is warm here!

Tom

Attachments

• IMG00069-20100911-1107.jpg
    IMG00069-20100911-1107.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 764
Back