• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Wedge

Hey Tom, ever thought about getting riding gear which matches the paint scheme on your bike?

Kidding! Looking good! :thumb

26f575d20ac03c43ab03db164cd1223b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, carbon fibre fender. And a bunch of other carbon bits sprinkled throughout. And yes, there are health food stores here - although I'm not a customer. :D

2nd time K1300S Owner

Brought this beauty home a couple of weeks back. 2014, 8700 miles, immaculate, and a bunch of carbon. Have added Akra HP exhaust, and am waiting for HP rearsets and pax footpegs. I owned a 2015 motorsport and sold it in a moment of utter stupidity. In any case, so glad to be back on the K - what a thrill. Also have a r1250 gsa and an s1000r.

k1300s.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Got the K1200S in January this year - she only had 2200 miles on her! Up to 7,000 now.
The F6B has almost 148,000 and the Harley is ~65,000.

Riding when I can, sleeping when I must.
Y'all Ride Well!

Cheers,
Steve

K1200gt

20190121_162415 (2).jpg
'08 GT in Sonoita AZ. SE of Tucson, near the Mexican border.
I couldn't ask for a nicer bike. I call her the Imperial Speeder. I feel like an Ewok on it.......:bow

2015 K1300S Motorsports

E502D1EF-4496-4763-B82C-2A415B088F1E.jpg

2015 K1300S Motorsports Edition. Only 3000 miles on it now. Love it for 2 day rides. At 6’3” it still folds me up a bit too much for multi-month adventures I believe. I’ll be looking for an adventure type rig for that. Otherwise perfect…..the single best motorcycle I have ever owned. It’s provides effortless speed at any speed you want, handles incredibly well, sounds fantastic and can pack enough to ride for as long as you want. This is the best front suspension I have ever been on. Every street bike should have it. The quick shift is slick and I find myself laughing like a little kid every time I use it. Heated grips and a comfy seat too. I have extra circuits plumbed for LED hi-vis lighting, iPad and iPhone charging in the tank bag, GPS and radar detector too. I even have a circuit for an air compressor.

Back