• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Biltmore

gsjay

Anyone know if there will be discounts available to tour the Biltmore?

Years ago at the Morganton rally there where discounts and special parking, IIRC.

jason

No pre-arrangments have been made at this point with the folks at the Biltmore. It is a great stop though!

Anyone know if there will be discounts available to tour the Biltmore?

Years ago at the Morganton rally there where discounts and special parking, IIRC.

jason

Jason, may I suggest you look at the Stimulus page, these hotels or resorts gave a prize and supportive of the rally... I contacted the Biltmore with the same and they refused to donate....

I will have a couple more resorts within a few days.... while they may not offer a discount as such...they are supportive of our volunteers.

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=33374

Back