• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW bike rental

gstom

I will be driving to the NYC area around July 4. My wife is taking part in a five day event that excludes my being with her. I would like to rent a BMW for that time and explore the upstate NY and New England area.
I am seeking information on where I might be able to rent a BMW (any model) for the week. Can anyone here on the forum steer me to a place that I can contact to rent a bike? It could be anywhere in the region, really, as I don't mind a bit of a drive. NYC to Finger Lakes, Boston to Adirondacks? Help is much appreciated.

BMW Rentals in New York City Area

There is a company that just open in Brooklyn,on 8th Street between i think 2/3 avenue called Jupiter,BMW and Harleys.

I think Max BMW in New Hampshire rents Beemers. However, You should call Manhattan BMW since you are going to NY anyway and see if they have any reccomendations. A few months ago they were even willing to let you use one of their bikes for a weekend. They were obviously tryiing to move thier stock. Doubt if that is any option this time of year but it is worth a telephone call. You can find them online. They are on 57th and 11th ave if I am not mistaken. If you are in Manhattan a nice day trip is to go over the George Washington Bridge, take the Palisade Interstate Parkway North to Bear Mountain. 45 Minutes from the city and you will not regret it. Feel free to send me an email as I live in New Jersey 20 minutes over GW Bridge. Good Luck.

Back