• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Bike

k1600GTrider

Got a call from the dealer, my bike arrived today. Will pick it up tomorrow. Also got my first bene from the new bike today when Prudential notified me of a reduced premium. I'll take all of those that I can get.

Don S

Got a call from the dealer, my bike arrived today. Will pick it up tomorrow. Also got my first bene from the new bike today when Prudential notified me of a reduced premium. I'll take all of those that I can get.

Don S
:thumb Enjoy! Pics would be great as soon as you pick it up. What are you getting?

Nice Job on the new ride, Just a word of caution, from what looks like a hd TO A bmw GT, dont SMILE to hard....matthew

Picked up my 1300GT today

I picked up my 1300GT (beige) today. Got home too late to take pictures. Will follow up tomorrow. Traded in a Goldwing.

The Goldwing was a nice bike, but as my only bike, it was missing that fun factor which makes one want to go for a quick ride on a Sunday afternoon. I had planned on doing a lot of 2-up riding with the wife, but it didn't happen nearly as much as I expected.

So, she suggested that I get something more "fun". Far be it for me to argue with her.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 179
wish I hadn't done that

My R1200RT was in for service and I got to ride the new K1300GT home from the dealer as a loaner bike. All I can say is WOW, what a fun machine. While I really like my current ride, that 75 mile trip on the GT has got me thinking....

Sweet bikes. I just looked at a GT this last weekend. Even though I'm buying a GSA, the sound of the GT running through the gears sure sounds sweet. They just make me lean too far forward for my liking. But they sure are sharp looking.

Back