• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Custom in-ear headphones

I bought a set of Fuze earphones. The sound is good, the noise suppression is good. However, the sound is not nearly as good and the noise suppression not anywhere close to my Etymotic ER6i earphones with the yellow foam earplug fitting. I like the Fuze for mowing the lawn, in the gym, etc. But for riding, especially something that screams like my CBR600RR, they aren't good enough.

Robo

Well, I ordered the Motorsport version (red and blue) on Thursday and they arrived on Saturday. I went right to work on them that afternoon. Easy to mix, 2 parts, softer than silly putty. Insert the buds and mush the stuff in to fill the ear well and "Helix" that serves to lock the bud in the ear. I let them set for about 20-25 minutes while listening to some tunes and did not hear my wife at all when she was calling me about something. ;)

Took them out for a ride this morning in to work, and while they do not block out all ambient noise, the sound quality is great! I could still hear the rumble of the Z-Techs, but not the toll collector speaking at the bridge. I think the external noise level is blocked at least as well as with my regular ear plugs.

I like 'em! Enjoyed the ride home also!

Back