• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Wilbers Shocks Height Adjustment

H

honard

I just opened my box of new Wilbers shocks. They look great, however the instructions are in German, and I only speak English (go figure!).

I can install them and set them up ok, but there is nothing I can find that shows me how to adjust the height. I ordered them with the height adjustment option. Any help would be appreciated.

honard said:
I just opened my box of new Wilbers shocks. They look great, however the instructions are in German, and I only speak English (go figure!).

I can install them and set them up ok, but there is nothing I can find that shows me how to adjust the height. I ordered them with the height adjustment option. Any help would be appreciated.

Not knowing which Wilbers you have.. I can only hazard a guess. Mine has a threaded bottom fitting mounted to the shock rod. There is a locknut above the fitting. To change the length you loosen the locknut and rotate the fitting.

You could always ask Klaus if you bought them in the US.. (http://www.wilbersusa.com)

I have the optional height adjustment feature, Option 629, without instructions. Hopefully Klaus is in tomorrow.

Re: Re: Wilbers Shocks Height Adjustment

deilenberger said:
Not knowing which Wilbers you have.. I can only hazard a guess. Mine has a threaded bottom fitting mounted to the shock rod. There is a locknut above the fitting. To change the length you loosen the locknut and rotate the fitting.

You could always ask Klaus if you bought them in the US.. (http://www.wilbersusa.com)

Thanks, that did the trick.

Back