• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What is your current screen saver?

From a spring trip to Santa Barbara...

517443021_7GYtS-L.jpg

wallpaper

My current wall paper is a pic of my bike near Devils Tower on the way home from Gillette. I use a free program called wallpapa thet changes the picture at start up and every hour.
Al From Chgo Burbs

Attachments

• devils tower 1.jpg
    devils tower 1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 384
Blue Ridge on the way back home from Rally

Blue Ridge on the way back home from Rally

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 366
desk top

I took this shot on my morning commute into the Roanoke Valley (Virginia), just starting down the Bent Mountain descent on US 221. Its always a beautiful view, but this morning it was mystic with the low clouds filling the valley and the high clouds diffusing the sun.
8-19-09012.jpg

While it is not a BMW nor a pretty outdoor scene it is about our business and my personal favorite locomotive . It is a GP60M (General Purpose , 6000 HP , Wide Cab).
My 3 year old grandson is able to spot one on the real railroad so here you have it.

bnsf115.jpg

Mike Fifer

Remembering a good time 4-wheeling around Payson, AZ.

Attachments

• Cliff view 1.jpg
    Cliff view 1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 282
643038304_B5xvQ-M.jpg

Taken on a recent trip around Arizona (literally). Early in the morning on the second day in northern NM, north of Gallup, on my way to the Four Corners Monument.

Mike

Back