• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

What is your current screen saver?

An Early morning speed run on Tablerock Lake....just to wake the neighbors!

878Air1.jpg

My scree saver

I think you get the picture....

Attachments

• 1076696677.jpg
    1076696677.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 224
Crossing a mudslide in the North Cascades

This was one of three mudslides that I and my friends had to navigate just East of Winthrop, Wa:jose

Attachments

• motivatorb23ac4c4b9ba10ec607459392e186607b004e393.jpg
    motivatorb23ac4c4b9ba10ec607459392e186607b004e393.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 171
I found a great piece of software called AlbumFetcher on the Advrider website.

It allows you to download a copy of a Smugmug user's images. I downloaded the pictures of the site's front pages.

Whenever I find great shots like the ones in this thread, I add them to my collection. thanks guys!

I found a great piece of software called AlbumFetcher on the Advrider website.

It allows you to download a copy of a Smugmug user's images. I downloaded the pictures of the site's front pages.

Whenever I find great shots like the ones in this thread, I add them to my collection. thanks guys!

of course, right clik and "save picture as" works just fine too.

i'm just sayin'.

True but with over 1000 pics, that would be time consuming. I was able to download the all of the photos in minutes automatically. :brow

After the intial download, I now click and save any single picture.

Lee, is that the hotel from the Christopher Reeves movie Somewhere in time?

No. The Hotel you're thinking of is The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island Michigan.
It's a neat place to ride your bicycles, but don't go in the summer when it's busy.

IMG_0054.jpg

P1000332.JPG

Last edited:
Back