• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

What is your current screen saver?

Roy.Jackson55@aol.com

You stupid, fix it!
Here's Mine, My bike is near the guy standing on the street heading towards the castle, on the lower Right side of the photo..

Attachments

• RA rally, Ashville,NC-1.jpg
    RA rally, Ashville,NC-1.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 947
I'll assume you mean wallpaper

Mine at work is my wife Annie celebrating the completion of our ride to Montana last summer. Not bad for someone who rode a motorcycle for the first time less than two months before the trip. :dance

Attachments

• Annie at Delta.jpg
    Annie at Delta.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 924
This is a public forum...I can't show my wallpaper...:whistle

Now my screen saver is another thing. I have an image of my /7 that floats around the screen and bumps against the edges. When it hits the sides, it flips around and heads back across the screen. Unfortunately, the left side of the bike is always showing, but from what I can tell, it's essentially the same, right?? :thumb

This is February's wallpaper. On the weekend, I'll go through pictures from my trips to find one for March.

Attachments

• USA 2007 018 copy.jpg
    USA 2007 018 copy.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 914
Home PC silver 1150GSA (will be the classic ADV bike of all time) BMW corporate photo shoot on a dry salt lake. Bike only

Office PC X Challenge, BMW corporate photoshoot rider standing up and roosting.

Laptop 1200GSA (white, the fast one) BMW corporate photoshoot rider/water crossing.

Blackberry Storm large BMW Roundel on black background.

Sony PSP BMW corporate photoshoot Boxer Cup Replika (2005 RWB last year of production) Bike only.

Dang I need a life :cry

View attachment 16401
What can I say? Look pretty good for an aging Jedi.

Luke was the Jedi... :whistle

Episode_4_Han_Solo_and_Chewbacca_1.jpg

Harrison was Hans...

Milou.jpg

This young lady is one traveling canine.

Milou, who is best friends with Hubert, the Timeless Rider, http://www.thetimelessride.com/index.htm , is pictured on the coast of California complements of the photographer (written in French) on the right hand border. I have a hard enough time with my own language let alone hack up French.

Milou looks like a friend I had a few years ago but had to put down because of old age. This image helps me keep his memory alive. I hope Hubert and the photographer don't mind I use Milou for a wall paper and screen saver. If they do, I'll hear it.

I met Milou in NY when Hubert was tightening up his side car in a parking lot on the Taconic Parkway. I was heading to the Rhinebeck Aerodrome and the local rally. I wasn't sure which exit I needed to take but here was Hubert and Milou and Hubert's friends all on bikes so I stopped and asked for directions. They pointed me in the right direction and off I went.

I didn't realize who I had just met until I saw Hubert's bike again at the rally and realized I had spoken to "royalty". Milou was running around meeting everyone and at times frantically trying to keep tabs on Hubert. I have some personal shots off Hubert and Milou playing in the grass at the rally. I remember walking past Hubert's "tent" the next morning and seeing Milou's head sticking out of the sleeping bag watching the early morning "goings on" as people walked past. I guess Hubert either didn't use a tent or prefers to sleep in the open.

I have been keeping up with Hubert's travels on his website. He is heading into Mongolia soon. Meanwhile, being too chilly for puppy dogs, Milou is state-side, I believe, and staying warm, awaiting patiently for her best friend to come home. Good luck Hubert! Keep the shiny side up and enjoy. There is a young lady waiting for you to come home.

I do a great deal of color work so I prefer to not have the distraction of colors.
I use a neutral gray and occasionally change the "weight" of that.

Attachments

• Picture-2.jpg
    Picture-2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 845
Here is my work wallpaper

KI Sawyer AFB circa 1985-1986 F106 from the 87 Fighter wing.

Attachments

• f106590102-1.jpg
    f106590102-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 533
Back