• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

PDA unable to log in on new site

indycar

Indy Dave
Just wanted to point out that with the new web design, I'm now unable to log into the site. I am able to enter my login and PW, but I'm unable to activate the "go" button to complete the action.

(I'm using :sick win mobile :sick on a Moto Q)

dave

Website on phone

The new website crashes the browser on my cellphone as well.
(Nokia N75 running Symbian OS) So much for browsing the forums while on a trip...:(

Just wanted to point out that with the new web design, I'm now unable to log into the site. I am able to enter my login and PW, but I'm unable to activate the "go" button to complete the action.

(I'm using :sick win mobile :sick on a Moto Q)

dave

You made me curious, so I tried the new 'MOA web site with my Motorola Q phone and was able to log in ok and browse the Chartered Club section and the Flea Market. When was the last time you updated the firmware in your phone? There have been at least five or six updates since that phone was released.

You made me curious, so I tried the new 'MOA web site with my Motorola Q phone and was able to log in ok and browse the Chartered Club section and the Flea Market. When was the last time you updated the firmware in your phone? There have been at least five or six updates since that phone was released.

interesting . . What browser did you use? (I was using Opera) I have win 6.1 and should be all up to date ( I show no updates available). I like opera because it saves my log in info (oh forgetful one that I am).

dave

interesting . . What browser did you use? (I was using Opera) I have win 6.1 and should be all up to date ( I show no updates available). I like opera because it saves my log in info (oh forgetful one that I am).

dave

I was using the IE version with Windows Mobile 5.0.

this may shed some light - I am using win mobile 6.1 and neither opera or explorer will activate the log in button.

btw - mine is the Q9 global on att.

edit - i'm able to log in on my sisters win moble 6.0 on her non Q Sprint phone. . .

I'll try to point this out to the webmaster. I thought perhaps this was the place to convey this kind of info.

dave

Well, this is my last attempt to get something done. There seems to be no progress on this issue, and perhaps it would take to much trouble to repair. If that's the case, fine - it'd just be nice to know about it. I received an email from one of the web guys saying he was going to work on it - but I have not heard back from him, despite sending him 2 emails.

Like I said, perhaps there are more pressing issues at hand, but no word and no response from emails brings it back to the forum. :lurk

It worked fine before the site was changed . . :bolt

Well, this is my last attempt to get something done. There seems to be no progress on this issue, and perhaps it would take to much trouble to repair. If that's the case, fine - it'd just be nice to know about it. I received an email from one of the web guys saying he was going to work on it - but I have not heard back from him, despite sending him 2 emails.

Like I said, perhaps there are more pressing issues at hand, but no word and no response from emails brings it back to the forum. :lurk

It worked fine before the site was changed . . :bolt

bump. I have the same issue on an At&T flip phone running windows

FWIW,
I've looked into it a bit. There is no immediate cure, though I have a new idea as to how to address the issue.

To date, I have heard of only two people having a problem with this - both using a particular version of Windows Mobile.

And, as you guessed, this is not a priority.

edit: just tried something. It appears to work from my little test. Could you try as well?

No Blackberry access

Unable to access web site using a Blackberry 8830 Word Edition with latest software updates.

Back