• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Leathers

theLuz

get the atlantis

get the BMW gear. It will last a lifetime and you will never get tired of it. One thing I didn't expect, is you can actually wear it when the temperature gets up to 100 degrees (when you are riding, if you stop it's too hot). Good for cold, obviously, but it ALWAYs looks nice. I know it's expensive, but so is the Vanson.

Excellent feedback. I've tried on both the V/Cobra and A4. I typically wear a 44L but found that I needed to go with a 48 in the Vanson. I'm waiting to try on both a BMW 110 and 114 to see which one fits bet. Please share your experience with challenges with sizing.

Thanks,
Paul

sizing

I agree with you on the Vanson sizing. They are a little tight for me, as well. I wear a 48 regular in a suit jacket and the same in the Atlantis (American sizing). If they use European, it's a 58. I'm 6'4" and about 240 and the 48 fits perfectly (40" waist size). Good luck. You'll enjoy either brand.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm getting a couple of A4 sizes this week and should be able to hit on one of the two. Thanks again. I appreciate the help.

I'm diriving to Jazz fest in New Orleans at the end of April and want to have the leather thing buttoned op. I'm also looking into a communication system/headset that works with my VOICE system on my '05 LT.

Paul

have fun

you'll probably find you wear the jacket even while not on the bike. It's really a nice looking jacket and stylish. I just installed the motorcycle radar detector on my K bike. It's really nice.
http://www.adaptivtechnologies.com/
I got the wireless audio option and just installed it. really nice.

Stone Lake Leathers. Support the little guy.

Got a pair of the heavy leather bibs. Deep pockets all over the place, heavy duty zippers snaps and buckles, hand tailored with love and they look great.

Dan is a great guy that will work with you and get you what you want.

Back