Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46

Thread: Shameless Trolling - For Touring Tips

tourist
    I bring along a knit hat. My head gets cold when I take the helmet off at stops.

Lots of great info here, and the only thing I found that can be a blessing- BABY WIPES! They are multi purpose for cleaning various things...and if need be I found that they are the best solution to a bum hole that is on FIRE from the locale hotel bar food and drinks from the night before.

My Touring Tip:

A weekly pill box in a snack bag keeps it from opening in a tank bag or a saddle bag. That keeps all the pills nicely organized by day. I carry three, one for morning; one for evening; one for bedtime.

It makes remembering to take meds easy.
    My bike shown here
    Jordan M, MOA #24434
    My Blog

As a companion posting to the above, also keep a diabetic testing strip canister handy to put your daily pills in your pocket for the day. Don't have one? Ask a friend to hang on to one for you when his/hers are empty. They last for a long time and are durable. Been using them for a long time, they have a good seal and are the perfect handy size.

In addition to the foregoing, I have found keeping meds in original bottles with prescription info on them valuable, in case of questions or accusations.
    My bike shown here
    Jordan M, MOA #24434
    My Blog