• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

AR/MO Riders going to BMWOA Rally or Indy MotoGP

My Christmas present from my wife was $$ for a GPS and tickets to the MotoGP. I'll be in the SW Vista at turn one.

I find out next month about the Celtic Women concert tickets in Co. in July. The pay backs - but worth it!!!

Mark

My Christmas present from my wife was $$ for a GPS and tickets to the MotoGP. I'll be in the SW Vista at turn one.

I find out next month about the Celtic Women concert tickets in Co. in July. The pay backs - but worth it!!!

Mark

My wife and I were in SW Vista last year and the views were pretty good. We applied for upgrade this year, but haven't heard anything yet. If not, we will be back in SW Vista this year too. Hoping for much better weather this time around!!

If it's not a conflict with school, I'm in. I don't anticipate another hurricane cutting the weekend short this year.

MotoGP Schedule

We will be arriving in St. Louis on Wednesday, Aug26. If any St. Louis riders are going up on Thursday, we would enjoy the company.

Every time I say I'm going to the MOA rally, the Army gets other ideas, but here goes: In from Little Rock via any route but I40.

Went to Indi last year and it was a good time. However, the Flat Track Nationals on Saturday night was very poorly organized. Poor traffic control upon entrance and terribly long concession lines. We'll be going to Indi again this August but I think we'll be skipping the Flat Track Race.:hungover

From Van Buren AR...

I expect to attend both. I went to Indy last year in a car, so this year I intend to two-wheel it up there. I also attended the flat track last year, and I highly recommend it, barring rain. Some of the traffic problems were probably due to the very large crowd. At the MotoGP, we had seats right at the beginning of the start/finish straight, which were outstanding. I was in Virginia last year for the VIR AMA races, and the riding was fantastic. I expect to cover some different areas this year, including up into West Virginia and the mountains of Kentucky and northern Virginia. It should be awesome! :D

MotoGP

I'm in for the race weekend, just not sure if I'll leave on Thursday or Friday. It's a really quick ride to Indy, so I'll probably ride in again on Friday. I hope they don't plan the symphony, a concert and the downtown bike scene all on Saturday night again. What a nightmare.

Back