• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

OldSchooling on the "Lone Star Trail"

Hackberry Road/Three Sisters Dual sport ride

483429247_c2tTK-X3.jpg

483419658_TMALo-X3.jpg

Chug told me when the area has water, this is a very challenging water crossing. The steel bars guide you through the maze​

Jim- I'm so jealous! What a great ride- took me 2 cups of coffee to wander through all the pics. We don't get rides like that til summer up here- still deep in the cold and snow.
:violin

Last time I trucked a bike south was in the 70s for Daytona and the keys- we spent the whole winter in the warm sun that year, and your pictures have got me thinking about doing it again.:thumb

What GPS are you using? I can see it's a streetpilot, but couldn't quite make out which model. I'm shopping for this summer......

Ride safe, see you in TN:dance

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Langtry, Texas

483505745_EY6zE-XL.jpg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Langtry, Texas
Phantly Roy Bean, Jr. (c. 1825 – March 16, 1903), was an eccentric U.S. saloon-keeper and Justice of the Peace in Val Verde County, Texas, who called himself "The Law West of the Pecos". According to legend, Judge Roy Bean held court in his saloon along the Rio Grande in a desolate stretch of the Chihuahuan Desert of southwest Texas.​

483449627_77ksV-XL.jpg

483503806_sLDSL-X3.jpg

Sanderson, Texas

483454749_M8iAZ-XL.jpg

Sanderson Mission Style Church
Sanderson, the town with the cheapest gas in west texas, just 60 miles down the road from Langtry, which has the most expensive petro. :scratch

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Alpine, Texas

483625226_dcxk8-XL.jpg

The Brewster County Courthouse in Alpine
was built in 1877​

Back