• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Max Bmw

amiles

This morning 01 19 09 I have been trying to order from MAX BMW. The website won't let me order and the phone # re-directs me to some strange number.

does anyone have an idea as to what's going on?

Deilenberger has it right.

Max is closed on Mondays. But the website should work. :scratch

Best numbers for phone are:

(518) 279-3040 for New York
(603) 964-2877 for New Hampshire

That's a good idea, I somehow assumed that the website might not need to be attended in either case. The phone number (866-MAXBMW1) directed me to a new number 1015-15-800 which seems really odd so I did not call it. (don't think it would work with 9 digits anyhow)

At this point I was out of options (so it seems) and thought that it was possible that someone on the list might have better insight into this than I did.

I'll try again tomorrow

PS: received E-Mail from Drew Reportedly Firefox does not play well with their system. Re-tried with IE, my Discover Card won't work, but IE and Mastercard are a working combo.

Last edited:
Why, when there are at least a couple of other BMW mail order outlets that discount their prices. Hammersley/Crossroads BMW and Chicago BMW just to name a few.

i like getting my parts the same week i order them.

no experience with crossroads, but chicago can be very difficult to deal with, and i've heard it from several people.

Max ships the same day if you beat the UPS timing and they throw in a bag of M&Ms with each order.

Bobs BMW also does a fine job of shipping.

i like getting my parts the same week i order them.

no experience with crossroads, but chicago can be very difficult to deal with, and i've heard it from several people.

Thats why I deal with Hammersley or as the invoice now indicates, "CrossRoads". Plus Hammersley/CrossRoads discounts their prices nicely.

I placed an order for items (not stock items) they had to order on a late Tuesday afternoon. They were delivered to the UPS Store the following Monday...well under a week.

Chicago BMW...I tried dealing with them but well they have some strange mail order policies...like they're doing me, the customer, a favor.

Max .....and they throw in a bag of M&Ms with each order.QUOTE]

Hey, I didn't get any M&Ms!!!! Fast service and helpful advice over the phone, but NO M&Ms. If you know someone at Max's then let's get this straightened out. I'm not normally the kinda guy that sues people, but in this case there's too much at stake. I demand restitution!!

I have been using Max lately as opposed to Bobs for no particular reason. Chicago BMW put the screws to me big time by having me wait for a part that when I got desperate for it they then said was back ordered. I won't deal with them willingly again.

My parts from this order came through on time. No candy and no Max sticker. The package of five oil filters is a chunk of change, but it sure is nice to have them in my stock.

Hey, I didn't get any M&Ms!!!! Fast service and helpful advice over the phone, but NO M&Ms. If you know someone at Max's then let's get this straightened out. I'm not normally the kinda guy that sues people, but in this case there's too much at stake. I demand restitution!!

I got my M&M's and they were delicious...:dance

I'll bet they went through customs for some reason and the guy checking your package had a sweet tooth.:D

Back