• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

NEXX Helmets

Jon

Wave to motorcycle cops
Anyone have experience with NEXX helemts? I saw them for the first time at the NY Show and have a mild interest. They seem to be a scooter helmet but look like they could be used for motorcycling. Most of the time I wear a Nolan flip up but on my /2 I like to use a Davida 3/4 coverage. The Davida is DOT, the NEXX had a DOT sticker on the back but I would still like to hear about them.

WWW.NEXX-USA.com

I bought a black and white pinstriped Vintage at the show out here. Fit is great, though I haven't really been out to ride with it beyond just locally.

It's going to be warm today, so I'm going to pull the /2 out for a little cruise. I'll wear the Nexx and report back. Let's just say that after years and years of full face helmets, it feels a little odd and quite noisy to wear a helmet like that. :ha

i like the brown on brown x60 a lot.

i probably wore my hjc half helmet more this year than i did my full face, i've had it nearly 5 years and its' getting a little beat.

Back