• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

From around Portland, Oregon

Will be there, depending on the weather when I leave for work, may be on bike. I will stand out very well then. If crapy out where I live, then will truck it. I'll look like the plains clothes cop backed into a corner.

Come on everyone else!! Stop by for a bite.

Brian

A big thank you and a nice to meet you :wave to all who showed up last night. Four of us made it, better than I had expected for the first time. It was great meeting all of you.

For those that thought about coming and didn't, shame on you:dunno

We had a great time discussing a little bit of everything it seemed like and the food and drink were quite tasty. Before we left, it was agreed to that it was a good time and it should be done again. After a quick mental check of schedules, it was decided the third Wednesday of each month would be a good night for a monthly meet, greet and eat. I think for the time being we are going to leave it at the Taproom. The time might still be a bit in flux, some thought 7pm was good so folks could get home and then head on out to the Taproom. I kinda like abit earlier because I live too far out to get home and back. I am thinking let's split the difference, at least for the next time, and say 6:30pm-ish for next time.

I think I will also start a new thread with a title to reflect just the meet ups, that sounds AdvRider-ish, call it the Portland Monthly Meet & Greet.

Back