• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Texas Hill Country - April 2008

Looks like a great trip. Thanks for posting the pictures and maps -- I'm taking notes for my overdue Hill Country run. :thumb

Thanks for your note. We did have good time - that state park is great, the roads are better.

good write up...the park is great when the Maples turn...we missed it's peak by a week this year. Your buddies HD didn't do to well!

Thanks for sharing your fun.

I appreciate your grateful spirit.

Voni
sMiling

Thanks for sharing your fun.

I appreciate your grateful spirit.

Voni
sMiling

Thank you for your kind comment. I do enjoy sharing the fun I have with friends on our bikes.

The Lord is gracious in giving us so much - we must be grateful to Him, it should be our joy.

There are a couple more write-ups on other trips here.

Manfred, I have a friend that rides in Killeen, TX and would like to ride through some of the Texas Hill country this spring. I will monitor this site for an upcoming get together in TX and do my best to attend. Ride Safe :usa :usa

Thanks, Rpbump

I have an 8 day ride in Arkansas planned for late May. Don't know of anything more than same-day rides in the near-by hills other than that and the annual Harvest Classic Rally in Luckenbach in the fall.

Back