• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ho do I get a picture in 'Picture-of-the-week'

I have a really cool picture which I think suits perfectly. I've tried to send it to the address indicated twice now with no reply.
I'm sure they never got the pic because the posted one always lasts longer than a week.

Tips appreciated.

Desperately trying to be famous.
Mike

If I recall correctly, I received no reply when I submitted a photo for "Photo of the Week". I figured that they had more than enough and mine did not qualify. I could be wrong but I think that several weeks passed and then I might have received a message saying that mine had been selected to be displayed soon. It was quite some time before submitting and it being shown on the home page. Just hang in there and I'm certain that your cool pic will appear.

We get many submissions for photo of the week. I should and will set up an auto responder to say that a submission was received. Due to the number of photos submitted, not every image submitted will be picked.

Back