Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No longer receiving thread notifications

Reply for Rich
    My bike shown here
    Jordan M, MOA #24434
    My Blog

We are back in business! Thanks.

You're Welcome, Rich. I'm thrilled knary fixed this!!!
    My bike shown here
    Jordan M, MOA #24434
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by AZ-J View Post
    knary fixed this!!!
    He's an impressive fella.

Hi there: I realize this is a really old post - I wonder if anyone is having the same issue? I am not able to receive any thread notification....cheers.

Henry

Henry -

This feature is not something that I'm totally familiar with, but in looking at your settings, there appears to be a box checked for "Do not subscribe" which seems to take you out of being notified. Go up to My Profile, click on it, and find General Settings on the left side. Look at your messaging and notification settings.

Let us know if that helps.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Henry -

This feature is not something that I'm totally familiar with, but in looking at your settings, there appears to be a box checked for "Do not subscribe" which seems to take you out of being notified. Go up to My Profile, click on it, and find General Settings on the left side. Look at your messaging and notification settings.

Let us know if that helps.
    Hi Kurt, thanks for getting back to me quickly. Shortly after posting this thread, I did find that feature and turned "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Instantly, using Email" - I believe it is the same as what you're recommending. Yet, I do not believe I received any email notification. I found your response by manually checking this thread.

Here is a print screen of the setting i have selected.

moa.PNG

Cheers,
    Henry

Henry -

So, now it comes down to some testing or watching. Are you subscribed to any threads? Again, not knowing fully what happens, you'll have to get back to see if things are working now. For example, I'm wondering if you will get an email from my post...likely not.

One thing you might consider doing if there remains an issue, is to use log out button at the top right of the screen. Hopefully that will clear cookies and you can log back in and go from there. You might have to manually delete cookies for the MOA website.
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    Henry -

So, now it comes down to some testing or watching. Are you subscribed to any threads? Again, not knowing fully what happens, you'll have to get back to see if things are working now. For example, I'm wondering if you will get an email from my post...likely not.

One thing you might consider doing if there remains an issue, is to use log out button at the top right of the screen. Hopefully that will clear cookies and you can log back in and go from there. You might have to manually delete cookies for the MOA website.
    Dear Kurt, guess what, I just received an email from MOA alerting me of your reply! I guess it is working now...maybe there is a time delay between my setting changes to take effect . Let's hope that was the correct fix for this ailment.

Have a great day!
    Henry

Thanks for the feedback! Enjoy the holiday weekend with some riding!