• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any source for Stainless Steel Metric Torx Screws in US?

M

MattKas

Any source for Stainless Steel Metric Torx Screws in US for large quantities (such as 50-100 parts). I am looking for M5 diameter T25 head 0.8 mm pitch. Basically for LT's body. BMW dealers have them but at least $1 each !!!!

04 LT Night Black
03 LT Anthracite Metallic

Chandler, AZ
"Riding Year around"
Matt_Kas@cox.net

Stainless Torx Screws

Go to your dealer and ask for screws for the R1150RT. They're covered with them in four different lengths.

My local Ace hardware store doesn't stock them, but has special ordered them for me on a few occasions. Takes about a week, so I just order several of whatever I need and keep a small stash in the shop.

Back