• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What would you give?

I had fun adding my dream bike to our Christmas wish list, but in the true spirit of the holiday, I'd like to ask the question:
If you could afford to give someone a new Lexus (like the commercial that started the other thread), what would you give to who?

The only rule is it does have to be something you realistically could give, not brains to the scarecrow or courage to the lion, and so on.

I'd sell the Lexus and give the cash to our minister to distribute to local people who need it worse than I in these difficult times.

Either a food bank donation or perhaps a couple of more practical vehicles for someone who really needs reliable transportation.

I forgot to post my own, a full handicap accessable renovation to the inlaws next house (once they find it).

I'd give the Lexus to the Salvation Army. They do amazing things with items that are donated to them. Ride Safe :)

Back