• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2005 National- Where is it?

The key is that the facility will be conducive to the event, with gobs of room for everything, and good "infrastructure", so the Rally itself will be fine. Outside of that, the worst that might be said is that west-central Ohio ain't Vegas, but that ain't always all bad.
MBB

Mike, I have to agree with you. The facilities are great, and for those that like to ride there and park, this will be a first class rally. Everything will be right there, great camping and all the space you could want. If you are friends with the powers that be at the fairgrounds, see if they can get some motorcycles to race that night. I wonder how many GS riders would like to have a try at some flat track action. possibly some instruction by an experienced rider in the area would be cool. Kinda like a track day on dirt.

Big Alice says she wants to check her online dating messages, so I gotta go.

Events at the 2005 National

I would respectfully ask that folks let me make calls and contacts regarding events at the the rally.

I appreciate all of the enthusiasm, but too many people making contact-calls can be confusing.

That being said, though --- I am open to all suggestions and would love to hear from ANYONE with good ideas for the rally.

You can bet money that Brian and I will do everything in our power to make this an incredible rally!

:bliss :bliss :bliss

Thanks!

Re: Events at the 2005 National

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
I would respectfully ask that folks let me make calls and contacts regarding events at the the rally.

I appreciate all of the enthusiasm, but too many people making contact-calls can be confusing.

That being said, though --- I am open to all suggestions and would love to hear from ANYONE with good ideas for the rally.

You can bet money that Brian and I will do everything in our power to make this an incredible rally!

:bliss :bliss :bliss

Thanks!

RIGHT! Just so no one misunderstands, I have offered to help Sue in any way I can, but I am doing nothing with respect to the Rally unless she asks me to do something. These events have to be organized and arranged fromthe top down, or it doesn't work.

Other than that, my original offer stands to answer any specific questions from members relating to the Lima area, etc.

Sorry Sue, I was just getting all fired up. Lima is a famous stop for the ama flat track bikes. I will contain my excitement, and defer to you and Brian. Tell him I said hi, and it was nice meeting him at the ride for kids. Wish I could have talked more, but it was a long ride home.
1028530-S.jpg

1028515-S.jpg

Back