• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Northeast Michigan on Board!

Pat Carol

Ambassador
After a weekend thaw. I woke up to find about four more inches of the white stuff.

Take Care & Stay Warm
Pat Carol

After a weekend thaw. I woke up to find about four more inches of the white stuff.

Take Care & Stay Warm
Pat Carol
You take care, too, Pat. We're getting dire warnings about Thursday night and again on Sunday. Some good storms coming. But I don't care-I'm just relaxing in bed recovering from surgery today and the surgeon said no lifting for weeks. Yippee! Guess that means if I drop the bike I'll have to get someone else to get it back up. :D

Sorry! that means no motorcycle. All you can do is just stare at it and dream. I had to do that quite a bit after five surgeries in five year's. It is no fun but, it beats the alternative of re-injuring yourself.
Please heal up so we can sip some kind of adult beverages near a campfire at motorcycle event's.

Take Care
Pat Carol

Please heal up so we can sip some kind of adult beverages near a campfire at motorcycle event's.

Take Care
Pat Carol
Most definitely! :D When I asked about when I could get back on the bike I unfortunately opened the door for a surgeon who basically said "Never!" She's very anit-m/c, but it will probably be at least 6-8 weeks, so I'll have to practice going Vroom, Vroom, Vroom!

Hey all; Yep, more of that fluffy white stuff due tomarrow night!! Oh joy, oh glee!! Someone please remind me about how wonderful it is around here during the summer months!! A man could go postal around here if it wern't for thought's of summer...Dan unless you have an airhead, Shouldn't that be Hummmm, hummm...? Get well, and don't listen to that doctor. Remember, there are more old bikers then there are old doctors!! Vaya con Dios, Dutch

It's due here tomorrow but seems to have joined up with some of that fine warm and moist air from South Carolina and 14 inches of the white stuff is expected!

Ho Ho Ho

Wow, it's going to be fun watching the weather channel today They're calling for 8-12" for lower Michigan starting in the wee hours of the morning. That's a good sized storm for an area that only averages 30" a year. (But what does average really mean-we had over 60" last year.)

Pat & Bunkyone-thanks for the well wishes. Maybe the Vroom, Vroom is for my G-650. It's got a bit more of a bark than the RT:laugh .

Hey all; Boy did we get hammered this morning!! It started @0400, and didn't stop until there was ten inches on the ground. I understand downstate that it was more of a freezing rain kind'a thing, but up here, just plain SNOW!! More on the way so I'm told. (Oh glee, oh happy days!!) Any one want to buy a really nice place up north?? Make you agreat deal right about now!!. Vaya con Dios, Ya'll

Breakfast Pat?

Hey Pat its snowing here in The Big D; home of the league record setting Lions!:dance
Want to met for breakfast on Sunday? Experience Michigan Polar Bear style.:wave

Last edited:
Back