• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Saskatchewan Thread!

squiffynimrod

blah blah blah
I may be a newbie but someone has to start the thread.:wave
Welcome all Flatlanders!
Post your Saskatchewan rides, events and reviews here!

Steve

I may be a newbie but someone has to start the thread.:wave
Welcome all Flatlanders!
Post your Saskatchewan rides, events and reviews here!

Steve

And then there were two!
I'm a flatlander and had lunch with you and in July it's off to Cochrane Rally, is there more too come? (and go) with us!

Butch
1986R65RT
2000R1100RT
Still old, still fat, still having fun!

If you guys don't mind I may tag along for the ride..... there are less and less riders in Toba each year, as the insurance seems to take it's toll.

If you guys don't mind I may tag along for the ride..... there are less and less riders in Toba each year, as the insurance seems to take it's toll.

Welcomr Backroader! Love to have you along, just leave a message for Steve or me and we'll get to you.
Butch (Mullie)

Last edited:
I have been to a few BMW Rally's in the past...

Two in Alberta, believe the Club was the Black Gold. Also made it two National's in Missoula Mt.

Anyway, I hope to spend a lot more time on the bike this year as I will be retiring...freedom 55...

Catch you later

I have been to a few BMW Rally's in the past...

Two in Alberta, believe the Club was the Black Gold. Also made it two National's in Missoula Mt.

Anyway, I hope to spend a lot more time on the bike this year as I will be retiring...freedom 55...

Catch you later
Hey Backroader, sure you can hook up with me and Butch. Freedom 55? Puts you right between the 2 of us! Between the Wiser's and the Appleton's I'm sure you'll fit right in. :bottle I'll PM you later so we can plan.

Cheers!

Steve

Hi naighbor

I'm from Michigan but I do love to watch"Corner Gas".:dance :drink :usa

Winter is Drawing to a Close

Looks we are starting to see a little more warm weather.... spring is on the way..

Are any of Sask./Man. Riders planning spring run ?

There are some KLR riders I know that are already putting some thoughts together as to which ride to take first.

Is there an offical BMW get together in the area, or is Alberta the nearest one ?

As far as I know the Lunatic Fringe rally is the only one planned that is anywhere close to us. Our chartered club does day rides in the riding season. I'm planning on some weekend camping runs in Northern Sask.

You mean like this? It's about 45 minutes SW of me. We supplied paint and specialty coatings for all 6 seasons. Still strong rumours of a full length movie but Brent is doing another project out of Vancouver right now.

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=31642&page=3

Ah yes, beautiful downtown Roleau. Butch, if you remember the Lunatic Fringe Rally of 2004,I was the guy with the blue '83 G/S in the "Man Camp", with Roy and Scott from Yakima.

Woodgrain

As far as I know the Lunatic Fringe rally is the only one planned that is anywhere close to us. Our chartered club does day rides in the riding season. I'm planning on some weekend camping runs in Northern Sask.

Squiffy, what happened to the little get together that used to happen at the Findlater rest area. Great food. I was there in '04.

Woodgrain

Squiffy, what happened to the little get together that used to happen at the Findlater rest area. Great food. I was there in '04.

Woodgrain

No idea. Before my time. Anyone else?

BTW- Woodgrain- where are you? Where it snows is kind of a large area up here.

and then there were three

I am new to bmwmoa. still freeking cold, and staring at my Adventure.:banghead

Hey MCMXCIVRS, when are you retiring ?

My last day for work is this coming Wednesday and I just tucked the new F800GS into the garage yesterday..........waiting for warm weather now.

I heard retired guys sometimes ride 500 or 600 miles to meet up for hot coffee or a cool beer.

Are you up for it ??????

Last edited:
Back