• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New York City

NYC Activity?

Can anyone recommend a dead of winter NYC motorcycle related activity to do in the city? I like taking the train down and spending some time. I did Javits and as many bike shops as I could find. Anybody?:whistle

Can anyone recommend a dead of winter NYC motorcycle related activity to do in the city? I like taking the train down and spending some time. I did Javits and as many bike shops as I could find. Anybody?:whistle

Ducati NY, NY 155 Avenue of the Americas, down around SOHO, Greenich Village...

"There's not a showroom in NYC which can stand in the same class as Ducati New York. They're busting at the seams with fine Italian Machinery and they have some British characters to boot. Duc NY has the whole Ducati and Triumph line up ready to be purchased or just ogled over. There is usually a few custom numbers on the floor which are not to be missed, like the most recent Sienna 1098 and the occasional ECOSSE Moto. I also think they carry a wide variety of KTMs and some sort of scooters as well.

As you enter the store your welcomed by the the main floor which houses all the sexy moto treats. Your stomach immediately ties into knots as you feel reminiscent of walking into a candy store as a kid, but please expect the price tags on these goodies to be a little different. Heading to the back and down the stairs there is a quality selection of gear( Dainese, Revit, Sidi, triumph, etc etc ) and parts for your basic maintenance and mod needs.

I love to ride down here and take a walk through the showroom, talk bikes with the staff who are always friendly, very informative, and willing to go above and beyond."

Back