• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

TN linked with the midwest?

roostershooter

motorcycle cowboy
Geez. We are in the south down here guys, and what is this snow you speak of? Please move us a bit south with our southern brothers.

Yes, well... these initial "regions" match up with the areas that the BoD has adopted for the rally site selection committee (beginning in 2013) and which they will be using for designating the regional events, such as the Colors in the Catskills and the Skills Courses at Spartanburg events a couple months ago.

We appreciate that these north/south "stripes" across the continent are not going to be really local areas. As I have said before, we anticipate that they will eventually break into smaller areas, as determined by the traffic we see and availability of more moderators.

Do you want to reconsider that "snow" question again this morning? :ha

when i got to austin i was told, "everyone north of the red river is a yankee!"

:ha

Same for me. When I was in Alabama, they called people from TN really nasty Yankee names.

Face it, you are one of us. Welcome aboard! :usa

December 21

Sunday December 21, went for an afternoon ride. Didn't see any snow!
Murfreesboro, TN

Well at least they did not put us in the northern region. That would have been too much. Just kidding.
Hey gang just joined up and saying hello.

The reason IL and TN are linked is so we have a chance to get rid of some of cold weather and swap it with TN's warmer weather. For us, it's called global warming. For TN, it could be the beginning of a new ice age.

The reason IL and TN are linked is so we have a chance to get rid of some of cold weather and swap it with TN's warmer weather. For us, it's called global warming. For TN, it could be the beginning of a new ice age.

Warmer weather my butt! Right now it's 14 degrees. :wave

Back