• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cheap heat

rebake

This may not work,but i am going to try it anyhow.Was at Wal-Mart earlier today with the wife and my mother and came across a 110 or 12volt back massager with heat.Since it only covers the back area i was hoping i could attach inside a cheap vest and plug into my acc plug on the gs.Will let you know if it works,but for 15 dollars at worst i will have a massage while i watch tv in the house this winter.Ed

How 'bout sewing it into your riding pants for those without heated seats? Might be nice on the massage setting too...........:twirl

It actually comes with straps that would hold it on the seat!I slid it inside my savanna 2 liner and plugged it in while standing next to the bike in the garage,it got warm pretty quickly.Like i said-may not work but i have always liked to tinker with that kind of stuff anyhow. Ed

I sowed 30' of 30 gauge wire into a jacket liner. Installed an inline switch. Great heated jacket for $10 or less. I am now starting my 2nd year with it.

Ralph Sims

Back